Hoof Care > HOOFMAX Family
HOOFMAX is the original additive for copper sulfate footbaths, designed to significantly reduce the cost of your footbath program.
HOOFMAX products are ideal for:
- Dairy producers looking to cut copper use by up to 80% over copper sulfate alone.
- Producers looking to reduce copper loading on land.
- Producers who have tried other copper-free products without success.
- Improving the effectiveness of copper sulfate.
- Producers who want a safer footbath for crew and cows.
Cut Copper Usage up to 80% with HOOFMAX
The sole is not hard enough to withstand long distances on concrete. A copper program with HOOFMAX can improve hoof hardness to meet the conditions of modern dairy farms.
“Hairy Heel Warts” are caused by Treponema bacteria invading soft hoof tissue. A copper program with HOOFMAX can be an effective means of prevention.
An aggressive, sustained copper sulfate program with HOOFMAX will promote proper hoof hardness and can be very effective as a control for most forms of infectious hoof disease.
HOOFMAX Products Include:
Check out our Hoof Health Solutions Blog by hoof trimmers Dale Baker and Chip Hendrickson.